PhD in Systems Engineering
Within the doctoral field of studies Systems Engineering 5 doctoral supervisors carry out their activity:
- Prof. Dr. Eng. habil.Marian BARBU – Coordinator of the field IS (email@example.com)
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Sergiu Viorel CARAMAN (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Adrian FILIPESCU (email@example.com)
- Prof. dr. habil. ing. Eugenia MINCĂ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Viorel Nicolae MÎNZU (email@example.com)
Doctoral students follow a training program based on advanced academic studies which contains relevant courses for their scientific preparation – courses intended for in-depth study of the research methodology, ethics in scientific research etc.
Doctoral students benefit from modern research infrastructure from the two research centers which exist within the Department of Automation and Electrical Engineering:
Doctoral students are granted access to international data bases through UDJG Library infrastructure Doctoral students are granted access to international data bases through UDJG Library infrastructure.
If you are interested in doing a PhD in Systems Engineering, please contact one of the PhD Advisors.